$550 pwHow much could you borrow?
2/13 St Andrews Way,
Fletcher, NSW 2287
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st February 2022
Rent ID: 4727896
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Register Your Attendance to Inspect!
Near New townhouse located only a short stroll from Fletcher Shopping Village and Aldi, Bishop Tyrrell Christian School and a plethora of sporting clubs, venues and playgrounds.
- 3 double size bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and built-in robes
- Main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite.
- Main bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Kitchen with stone benchtops, plenty of cupboard and benchtop area.
- Generous living area with ceiling fan
- Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Single lock up garage
- Front fenced grassed courtyard
*** Please be aware a condition of inspecting this property is that you adhere to social distancing, agree to wear a face mask provided by yourself & not touch anything within the property. Entry will be denied if you are not wearing a mask or from a known hotspot.***
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Century 21 Novocastrian will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Photos have been edited for marketing.
1 Open space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Fletcher
Lifestyle in Fletcher
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 2/13 St Andrews Way, Fletcher. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse is unfurnished and ready to make your own.