7/13 Edward Street,
Glynde, SA 5070
$2,880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 7th June 2021
Rent ID: 3572478
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stunning, high quality, luxe living in sought after locality.
***First Open Inspection - Tuesday, 11th May from 5:45pm till 6:00pm - Please note that strict Covid rules and regulations will be implemented for all open inspections with QR codes available upon entry for scanning to check in***
If you are looking for a like new, high quality property with a designer fit-out and in a great location, then look no further - this striking, architecturally designed and award winning Townhouse is simply stunning.
What we love about this property is:
- Only 12 months young and basically like brand new
- 2019 Master Builder of the Year award winning property
- 3 spacious bedrooms all with BIR's and balcony to bed 2
- Zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout for all year round comfort
- Bathrooms tiled ceiling high with marble look tiles and high quality fit out
- LED down lights throughout
- Large, light filled open plan living which flows out to the alfresco entertaining area
- Designer Farquhar kitchen with 900mm European appliances and stone waterfall bench tops
- On trend designer colour pallet consisting of matt black features, paired with concrete ascents and timber features
- Single panel lift door carport (automatic) with additional carport parking
This property takes luxe, opulent living to a whole new level. Conveniently situated with an array of amenities and public transport only a short stroll away including the ever popular Pasta Deli just down the road.
For any more information, please don't hesitate to call or email. We highly recommend that an online application be submitted prior to viewing by clicking the "Apply Online" button or emailing for an application.
These properties are being offered with a 12 month fixed term lease agreement with the tenant to pay all water usage and supply charges. Please note that the front external photo used is of Unit 4 and is very similar to Unit 7 with the same identical floor plan.
1 Garage space
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glynde
Lifestyle in Glynde
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 7/13 Edward Street, Glynde before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.