2/13 Ednah Street,
Como, WA 6152
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4411474
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
THE GRAND DAME OF EDNAH
This very well presented three bedroom, two bathroom townhouse is conveniently located within walking distance of Preston Street cafe strip, shops & cinema.
A great design with two master bedrooms, downstairs lounge/dining and a large family/Living room opening to balcony upstairs.
- Open plan kitchen & living overlooks the paved undercover patio
- Ground floor master bedroom with built in robes and additional built in cupboards, located adjacent to a upgraded bathroom with toilet
- Separate laundry with glass door access to a rear drying area
- Spacious upstairs living area with ducted evaporative air conditioning, and access to balcony with views to the river
- Master bedroom with built in robes, semi ensuite bathroom and balcony access
- Bedroom 3 is a double size room and is located to the rear of the second floor and features a built in robe
- Alarm, double lockup garage with electric door , store room, covered pergola, gas storage hot water system, gas BBQ plumbed to mains gas with extraction hood, auto reticulated gardens, sensor lighting are all added features that make this property a must have.
HOW TO VIEW THE PROPERTY: To Register your interest and secure a viewing, please visit the ACTON Projects website: www.acton.com.au/fremantle
Click on Book Inspection, enter your details and select your preferred inspection day and time from the available options. You will immediately receive a confirmation Email/SMS.
HOW TO APPLY: You can apply through 2Apply by clicking the 'Apply Now' button on our website OR you will receive a link to apply once you have attended a viewing. Alternatively you can contact our office on 9316 8088 to request an application form.
Please note: You may apply prior to viewing the property.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Como
Lifestyle in Como
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 2/13 Ednah Street, Como. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse is unfurnished and ready to make your own.