2/13 Bright Street,
Yarrabilba, QLD 4207
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 22nd January 2021
Rent ID: 4189453
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Low Maintenance Home Packed with Features!
******To apply for this property online please visit www.tenantoptions.com.au
**In the interests of health and well being of our clients and teams we recommend you submit your application prior to inspecting properties, to do this please visit www.tenantoptions.com.au
This will allow our team to have you pre approved subject to inspecting properties and take the stress out of moving and approvals.
- Turn Left onto Highlands Street at the first round a bout
- Take the third right onto Summerview Ave
- Take the first Left onto Bright Street
Outstanding Lifestyle, these units have so much to offer. Top quality features and fit out these brand new units are not to be missed. Including private balconies off the large master bedrooms, air conditioning and separate court yards!
2/13 Bright St Features:
* 3 Queen sized bedrooms
* Master bedroom including walk in robe, spacious ensuite and private balcony
* Main bathroom including large bathtub and separate shower
* Separate laundry
* Undercover alfresco
* Impeccable open plan kitchen including stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
* Toilet and wash room downstairs for convenience
* 1x Split system air conditioning unit to living area
* Plumbed in connection for fridge
* Smart-wired home with Pay TV, phone line & internet available
* Pets upon application
Please don't hesitate to contact our office to discuss this property further. Alternatively you can book your inspection directly by using the 'Book Inspection' button or 'Email the Agent'.
Perfectly positioned between Brisbane and the Gold Coast, Yarrabilba really is in the middle of it all. Just 15 kilometres from the M1 motorway, it's an easy drive to the region's renowned theme parks, award winning Mount Tamborine wineries and much of South-East Queenslsand's natural beauty.
Yarrabilba is a booming development positioned centrally between Brisbane and the Gold Coast. The estate has already become a vibrant community and is appealing to families of all calibers.
Yarrabilba facilities include:
Yarrabilba Vet Clinic
Bridgestone Tires and Auto
Thom & Anns Cafe
Yarrabilba Coffee Hub
Jimbos Fish and Chip
Golden Lor Chinese
Yarrabilba State Secondary College
Yarrabilba State Primary school
St Clare's Catholic Primary school
Sparrow Child care Centre
Harmony Child care Centre
Health and Fitness-
Yarrahealth Skin clinic
Yarrahealth GP Clinic
Yarrahealth Day Clinic and Specialist Centre
Terry White Chemist
Live Fit Yarrabilba (GYM)
Parks and recreation-
Yarrabilba sporting fields and tennis courts
2 fenced Dog parks
Park Run Australia Yarrabilba run
Darlington Park with water play area
Public gym equipment parks
And so many more
Why not call this growing community Home!
*Please note: a member of our team must be present at any time a property is inspected whether inside or out, these are private property and viewings are to be scheduled with an agent from our office. Anyone found to be at the property without an agent present will be considered to be trespassing and may face further legal actions and are not covered by insurance. See information above for how to contact our office for an inspection.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Yarrabilba
Lifestyle in Yarrabilba
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 2/13 Bright Street, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Yarrabilba. This unfurnished property will welcome your furry friends.