2/12 Parr Street,
Biggera Waters, QLD 4216
$2,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4867007
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Dont judge a book by its cover!
Located only 1 block back from the pristine broad water, this ground floor unit has it all.
Freshly renovated with the latest décor and flooded with natural light, youll be getting holiday vibes everyday.
Being only 1 of 6 units in this 1970s building, the solid double brick construction will ensure peace and quiet from neighbours while also benefiting from the oversized rooms and high ceilings that this era is known for.
This low maintenance unit features:
- 2 large bedrooms with oversized built in robes
- Master with private ensuite
- Large main bathroom with separate bath and toilet
- Large kitchen with brand new appliances including dishwasher
- Air con to living with ceiling fans throughout
- Single lock up auto garage with internal access
- Oversized laundry
- Lots of storage with linen plus under stair storage in the garage
Perfectly positioned in a quiet street in Biggera Waters close to everything, most within walking distance:
- 100m to the broad water
- 450m to Metro Market Shopping Centre with supermarket, medical and restaurants
- 450m to bus stop
- 1.2km to Charis Seafood & Grand Hotel
- 4 min drive to Harbour Town
- 6 min drive to Runaway Bay Shopping Centre
- 14 min to Pacific Mtwy
Available immediately. Open for inspection this weekend, hurry it wont last!
No pets allowed. Includes water. Tenant must pay their own electricity.
Rental Applications will only be given at the Open for Inspection.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Biggera Waters
Lifestyle in Biggera Waters
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit in Biggera Waters comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 2/12 Parr Street, Biggera Waters today!