2/12 Cooper Street,
Essendon, VIC 3040
$2,564 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 23rd March 2021
Rent ID: 4279207
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FOR OPTIONS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY PLEASE CONTACT Alexandra 0433 295 730
GREAT FAMILY HOME !
Showcasing spacious interiors and beautiful presentation is this quality townhouse in excellent location. Features three large bedrooms all with robes, including master bedroom downstairs with walk in robes and ensuite.
Sunny formal lounge with Northern aspect leading to private courtyard ideal for entertaining.
Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, ample storage space and adjoining dining area. Separate laundry, with access to the garage. Powder room downstairs and stylish second bathroom plus Study and or nursery room.
Large double garage via remote.
Heating and cooling.
*** COVID-19 Announcement *** Our office is committed to ensuring the safety of our staff and the general public, and in line with current government guidelines, we are conducting open for inspections. You will be subject to strict criteria and guidelines upon attendance, including but not limited to:
- Displaying no symptoms of any kind
- Not touching any surface or hands being placed in pockets at all times
- Providing photo-ID upon entry
- Maintaining a distance of 1.5m from any staff member in attendance
- Lift usage restrictions
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ANY VERBAL INSTRUCTION BY A STAFF MEMBER WILL RESULT IN TERMINATION OF ANY VIEWING.
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Essendon
Lifestyle in Essendon
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Essendon? 2/12 Cooper Street, Essendon could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse comes unfurnished.