2/12 Burnett Street,
Mooloolaba, QLD 4557
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1525085
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Unit 2 'Seashells' 12 Burnett Street, Mooloolaba.
Once every once in a while something comes along that feels just right....
Have you been looking for the ideal lifestyle unit within 50 metres of the Mooloolaba Esplanade, without being in a large complex? Well then look no further welcome to "Seashells".
- Two Spacious Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms including Ensuite to Main Bedroom
- North facing Balcony leading off ample living spaces.
- Single Lock Up garage with additional Mezzanine Storage
- Low Maintenance Bamboo Floors Throughout
- Private Roof top Terrace
- Small Complex of 5 Units
- Onsite Pool
All of this mere seconds from the Mooloolaba Esplanade, beautiful Mooloolaba beach and all that Mooloolaba has to offer.
* Sorry no pets, within school catchment for Mooloolaba State School Prep - Yr 7 and Mountain Creek State High School Yr 7 - Yr 12.
Contact our office on 5444 8888 for further information or to register for a viewing.
WE WANT TO PROVIDE YOU WITH THE BEST POSSIBLE SERVICE AND KEEP YOU INFORMED AND UPDATED ON ANY INSPECTIONS. PLEASE REGISTER YOUR NAME AND CONTACT DETAILS AS HOMES WILL ONLY BE OPENED IF WE HAVE REGISTERED ATTENDEES
Lock up garage
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mooloolaba
Lifestyle in Mooloolaba
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
2/12 Burnett Street, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Mooloolaba.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how