2/12-18 Conie Avenue,
Baulkham Hills, NSW 2153
$2,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4589680
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
EASY LIVING IN A GREAT LOCATION!
- Main bedroom with ensuite & built-in robes
- Second bedroom with built-in robe
- Main bathroom with bath tub
- Kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
- Open plan living with split system air conditioning
- Use of complex pool & BBQ facilities
- Double lock-up garage, security alarm & intercom
- Ground floor unit with 2 separate balconies
- Walking distance to major bus routes & Stockland Mall
- 3.0 kms to Baulkham Hills Community Centre
- 1.2 kms to Grove Square- The Hills Shopping Mall
- 1.0 km to Harry Carr Reserve
- 1.7 kms to The Hills Club
- 700m to Bus 600 Windsor Rd & Railway St to Parramatta
- 700m to Bus 610X Windsor Rd & Railway St to Queen Victoria Building, York St.
- Jasper Road Public School
- Model Farms High School
*PLEASE REGISTER BEFORE ATTENDING AN OPEN HOME*
*COVID-19 CODE OF CONDUCT*
- Please refrain from attending if you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms
- Face masks are highly recommended
- Please avoid touching surfaces within the property!
Leasing your property? Let the team at First National Homeway show
you how to achieve the best results. Arrange a meeting with our Business
Development Manager today. Simply email email@example.com or
call 02 9634 2222.
Searching for the right rental property? Email our Leasing Agent at
firstname.lastname@example.org and request regular updates regarding upcoming
listings that match your wants and needs.
*PLEASE NOTE we do not accept 1Form or T-App*
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Baulkham Hills
Lifestyle in Baulkham Hills
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Baulkham Hills? 2/12-18 Conie Avenue, Baulkham Hills could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.