2/118 Bay Road,
Waverton, NSW 2060
Rent ID: 4890179
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fabulous Harbour Bridge Views, Lift Access from Garage
Boasting uninterrupted views spanning from Sydney Harbour to Balls Head is this charming four-bedroom, art deco, single level residence with unique internal elevator offering the privacy and security of a house. Immaculately designed to suit a family seeking comfort and convenience, embracing high ornate ceilings, bay windows, timber floorboards, fully ducted and zoned air conditioning. Positioned within Waverton Village only a moments' walk to popular eateries, The Grumpy Baker, waterfront parks and highly sought schools, with bus links and Waverton Station within walking distance.
- Two generous sized bedrooms with walk-in wardrobe with built-in desk for study/home office
- Two double bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Stylish main bathroom with walk in shower and separate bath, ensuite bathroom off master bedroom, both with underfloor heating.
- Separate lounge room with built-in entertainment unit and storage
- Superb open plan kitchen/dining featuring Corian bench tops, 900mm Smeg oven and cook top, Miele dishwasher, pantry, and appliance cupboard.
- Internal laundry inclusive of washer and dryer, with large washtub, linen cupboard and internal clothesline and storage
- Large home office/living area with built-in desk and cabinetry
- Large double glazed glass doors lead to expansive balcony capturing city and harbour views and a gas connection.
- x2 single LUG with auto-door and private elevator access to apartment
- Multiple wireless and ethernet telephone & broadband connections. Shared common garden area, full maintained.
Available Now! Contact Kylie Ziino from Stone McMahons Point on 0455 055 540 to arrange a private inspection.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Waverton
Lifestyle in Waverton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Waverton includes intercom, air-conditioning, and study. Apply to rent 2/118 Bay Road, Waverton today!