2/1105 Logan Road,
Holland Park West, QLD 4121
$1,540 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4576629
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Convenient Location - Park Views - Air Conditioning
PLEASE NOTE: To request an inspection and/or to pre apply via Snug, please refer to the bottom of this property description for further details.
Beautifully presented, three bedroom unit is located in the heart of Holland Park West! With polished floors, modern bathrooms and kitchen and located close to all amenities and a bus stop right at your door - what more could you want?
Great features include:
- Living/dining with air conditioning
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and gas cooking
- 3 Bedrooms (backyard access via bedroom 3/the back bedroom)
- 2 x bathrooms, one of which is shared with internal laundry
- 1 x car space in a lock up shared garage (Tandem)
- Shared covered entertaining area and huge back yard
Please note: Possible removal of furniture, upon request!
Located wonderfully in front of Glindermann Park with public transport at your doorstep and only minutes to excellent schools including Holland Park State High School, Holland Park State School and Seville Road State School. Surrounded by plenty of restaurants, cafes and shops you will never run out of dining and shopping options.
1) Click on the "Request an Inspection" button. Enter your name, number, email and any additional information you wish to share - You will then receive an email stating any days/times we have available for you to register your attendance.
Please Note: If you do not register online, you will not be able to view the property at the listed time or notified if there are any time changes or cancellations.
2) If no inspection days/times are offered, then there are no current open home days/times registered. We will contact you to arrange a suitable appointment upon an application being submitted prior if all information submitted permits us to do so - this is done via SNUG (Not 1Form).
In the interests of health and well being of our clients and teams we recommend you submit your application prior to inspecting our properties, to do this please visit https://app.snug.com/apply/RayWhiteHollandPark, find your property and click the "Details" button, then click "Start Application". This will allow our team to have you pre approved by our agency subject to viewing the property and owner approval once an inspection has been completed.
** SOCIAL DISTANCING INSPECTIONS (ONLY WHERE & IF POSSIBLE)
1. When you arrive on site maintain the social distancing rule of a minimum of 1.5m if there are any other people in close proximity
2. Wait until waived over to enter the property by our representative
3. Please keep your hands in your pockets and do not touch anything in the home during your inspection, unfortunately where lights are not on or cupboards and doors are not open they cannot be touched at this time
4. Please understand no printed marketing or how to apply' materials can be handed to you, however our representative will be happy to answer any questions you may have, and we can always assist you via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Holland Park West
Lifestyle in Holland Park West
Other apartments in
Holland Park West
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 2/1105 Logan Road, Holland Park West. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.