2/11 Wewak Street,
Ashmont, NSW 2650
$780 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4103859
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
NEAT AND TIDY
Located in a quiet pocket of Ashmont, and surprisingly spacious this unit is perfect if you want a low maintenance and peaceful lifestyle. Open plan and light filled with two queen sized bedrooms and a small rear courtyard plus a single carport and conveniently close to South City Shopping Centre.
- Two queen sized bedrooms with BIR's
- Spacious Combined lounge and dining room
- Kitchen features electric cooking plus ample bench space
- Combined bathroom and toilet
- Internal laundry
- Split system heating and cooling
- Private secure rear yard
- Single carport
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 restrictions we are requesting that tenants are conditionally pre-approved prior to inspecting properties.
This can be easily done using the 'Book an Inspection/apply now button on your preferred Real Estate Portal or direct using One form
You will then be sent a confirmation message via SMS/Email. Your application process will start from there and you will then be contacted by our leasing consultant to arrange a suitable time, it's that Easy!
If you are unsure or require any more information or assistance please do not hesitate to contact us on 02 6925 8322 or firstname.lastname@example.org
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ashmont
Lifestyle in Ashmont
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 2/11 Wewak Street, Ashmont. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.