2/11 Sagan Court,
Glen Waverley, VIC 3150
$2,434 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4416347
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Luxury Townhouse in school zone (STSA)
This immaculately presented modern townhouse comprises two separate living zones, three double bedrooms, master with full ensuite, and stylish kitchen.
Featuring ducted heating, split-system air-conditioning, BIR's, Gas cooking, dishwasher, decor colours and sensational carpets throughout.
Also boasting double lock up garage with remote and landscaped gardens.
Within easy reach to The Glen Shopping Centre, public transport and schools. Please note school enrolment is subject to school approval.
Please be advised if you are attending an open for inspection to adhere to the below, our agents reserve the right to refuse entry should any or all of the below not be adhered to.
- You must register prior to attending the inspection via the book inspection button.
- You must wear a face mask during the inspection .
- You must sign in using the Government QR code at the property as well as the above.
- Only one person per registration can inspect the property, unfortunately we are restricted to 10 people maximum per inspection.
- If you are unwell or waiting on a COVID-19 test result please do not attend the inspection.
We do appreciate and thank you for your cooperation with the above.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glen Waverley
Lifestyle in Glen Waverley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse in Glen Waverley could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 2/11 Sagan Court, Glen Waverley today!