2/11 Edith Street,
Epping, VIC 3076
$1,434 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4532206
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Quiet Little Unit
Set in a quiet street with friendly neighbours, inspecting this property will definitely impress. Two spacious carpeted bedrooms with built-in robes, central bathroom, tiled open plan living and kitchen with gas appliances. Split system heating and cooling, water tank and manicured gardens. Inspect and apply is strongly recommended.
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection times and property availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Please check the internet prior to inspection.
1 Car port
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Epping
Lifestyle in Epping
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Epping? 2/11 Edith Street, Epping could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.