2/11 Clarendon Street,
Thornbury, VIC 3071
$2,477 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4381894
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Three level two bedroom townhouse
Situated within walking distance to everything High Street has to offer including restaurants, cafes and boutique stores. Short walk to Thornbury train station with tram stops within a short walk. The property comprises of:
- Spacious lounge with split system and balcony access
- Kitchen with Smeg appliances including full sized dishwasher
- Two bedrooms both with built in robes and split systems
- Ensuite off main bedroom and central bathroom with laundry facilities
- Secure off-street parking for one
- Large rooftop paved balcony ideal for entertaining
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need to have an application code to apply, supplied after you have inspected the property.
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Thornbury
Lifestyle in Thornbury
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse in Thornbury is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 2/11 Clarendon Street, Thornbury.