2/11 Bedford Crescent,
Dulwich Hill, NSW 2203
$1,960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3306722
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
This one (1) bedroom part house is perfectly located in a leafy cul-de-sac across from Dulwich Hill Station and Light Rail. It features:=
• one (1) large bedroom with a sunroom
• Good sized living room
• Large eat-in kitchen with gas stove
• Large laundry room + toilet
• Separate bath and shower
• Long backyard with a garden and secure car space
• Strong UberEats selection.
Conveniently located, only a short walk to Dulwich Hill shops, cafe's and eateries. This is a unique and sunlit-filled semi attached house, a must to inspect!
For more information please contact Ray White Dulwich Hill on 9560 5366 or attend the open home. Alternatively, you are welcome to inspect this property at any time by private appointment.
1 Car port
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Dulwich Hill
Lifestyle in Dulwich Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom property in Dulwich Hill comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 2/11 Bedford Crescent, Dulwich Hill today!