2/11-13 Station Street West,
Harris Park, NSW 2150
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 26th June 2021
Rent ID: 4442992
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
This immaculate unit is located on the first floor of a secure block. Offering spacious interiors, the property is situated in the heart of Harris Park and Parramatta close to Harris Park station, schools and shops.
- Modern kitchen
- Large combined lounge and dining room
- Three generous sized bedrooms, two with built in robes
- Polished floorboards throughout
- Updated bathroom with separate bathtub and shower, internal laundry
- Two balconies and a lock up garage
Available date: 26/06/2021
Preferred lease: 6 or 12 months
Pets permitted: On application
Viewings as per open times on websites.
HOW CAN I INSPECT THIS PROPERTY?
Simply turn up during inspection times posted on this page no need to register in advance, if no times are posted click on Email Agent and request the forthcoming scheduled open house times or request an Inspection by Appointment subject to availability.
Every care and precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by Ray White Gladesville and Ryde, real estate agent or the owners. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
nbn™ coming soon
NBN™ may be available now or coming soon at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Harris Park
Lifestyle in Harris Park
Walk to everything from 2/11-13 Station Street West, Harris Park. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit is unfurnished and ready to make your own.