2/10A Church Street,
Randwick, NSW 2031
$2,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4592947
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Oversized Sun filled 2 bedroom plus sunroom/3rd bedroom.
Oversized Sun filled 2 bedroom plus sunroom or 3rd bedroom.
Located in a quiet street.
* High ornate ceilings
* Gas Bayonet in fireplace
* 2 Large bedrooms with large and spacious built in robes
* Open plan eat in Kitchen with internal laundry
* Large & spacious living area with high ornate ceilings
* Sunroom off living room and bedroom can be used as an office
* New Bamboo timber floors throughout
Well located walking distance 950m to centennial park, 500m to Randwick junction and shopping precinct with vibrant cafes, 750m to University, 900m to Hospital, 650m to Randwick racecourse 5.4km to City and is also great for public transport.
Don't miss this fantastic opportunity to live here!
Inspection by appointment can also be arranged.
Bond: 4 weeks
Please note inspection by appointment only
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Randwick
Lifestyle in Randwick
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Randwick? 2/10A Church Street, Randwick could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.