2/105A Lascelles Avenue,
Warradale, SA 5046
$2,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 29th January 2021
Rent ID: 4232506
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Throw Away Your Car Keys!
Lewis Prior Home Rentals takes pride in presenting this property to the rental market.
Located in a prime location at the back of a quiet group of three, is this trendy Townhouse.
Within walking distance to Westfield Marion, SA Aquatic Centre, Oaklands Park train Station and a short drive to local beaches, Jetty Road Brighton cafes, Flinders Medical Centre and Flinders Uni. What more of a better location could you ask for?
- Three Bedrooms, all with built in robes
- Large two-way central bathroom
- Tiled living areas, modern open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances including gas cook top
- Ducted heating and cooling throughout
- Abundance of storage space with linen cupboard and storage under the stairs
- Toilets located on both levels
- Alfresco living area
- Garage and carport
- All set on low maintenance grounds
Available 29th January, 2021. No Pets.
To ensure your 'Peace of Mind' we have enhanced our inspection procedures in line with Government Health recommendations, for the protection of our valued staff, tenants, landlords and general public.
We welcome your enquiry and encourage you to make a personal appointment to inspect this property at a time that suits you.
Upon your request for an inspection, there will be a few questions asked and then an individual time will be arranged for your viewing.
1 Garage space
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Warradale
Lifestyle in Warradale
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Warradale? 2/105A Lascelles Avenue, Warradale could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.