$450 - $500 per week
2/10 Peacock Drive,
Wagga Wagga, NSW 2650
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4114843
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stylish & Sophisticated
This gorgeous home located in Turvey Park is open to your preference. With the option of furnished or decorating with your own furnishings.
- Three bedrooms, all with robes
- Master with walk-in robe & ensuite
- Stunning entrance with barn door storage & study nook
- Kitchen with ample storage and stainless steel appliances
- Three way bathroom with bath and separate toilet
- Ducted gas heating & ducted evaporative cooling
- Low maintenance rear yard
- Undercover entertainment area
- Double lock up garage
Option to lease furnished for $500.00 per week.
Contact Hore + Davies on (02) 6922 2900 to arrange an inspection.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wagga Wagga
Lifestyle in Wagga Wagga
Walk to everything from 2/10 Peacock Drive, Wagga Wagga. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.