2/10 High Street,
Waratah, NSW 2298
$2,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 17th December 2021
Rent ID: 4670119
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
IMPRESSIVE AIR-CONDITIONED TOWN HOME IN GREAT CENTRAL LOCATION
*We only accept 2apply applications. If you wish to apply for this property please visit our website https://www.prdnewcastle.com.au/properties-for-rent/ find the property and click on apply for this property
* To receive a FREE Property Web Book SMS 2/10 High Street to 0428 427 610
Cleverly designed townhome offering dedicated air-conditioned zones for ease of living and entertaining. Walking distance to Waratah Village where you have your local Supermarket, coffee spot, medical needs, and specialty shops. Plus so central to Georgetown and all that Mayfield has to offer.
An envious double garage is on the entry-level while the great size open plan living, dining and kitchen area plus alfresco area on the main central level, also here is bedroom three which makes a great handy and private home office. Above this is bedrooms two and three and the main full-size bathroom. The master bedroom has a walk-in robe, private ensuite, and exclusive access to their own verandah.
Further features include:
- Air-conditioned spacious living, dining, and kitchen area
- Full-size kitchen with great storage, and good fridge space with central island
- Central alfresco area flooded with natural light accessible from living areas
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite, and verandah access
- Bedrooms two and three are a good size and each offer built-in robes
- Modern full-size family bathroom with bath, separate shower, vanity, and w/c
- Internal laundry with added storage located at the rear of the garage with courtyard access
- Double lock-up garage with internal access
- No pets will be approved thank you
To inspect, please register on https://www.prdnewcastle.com.au/properties-for-rent/
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Waratah
Lifestyle in Waratah
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with courtyard, deck, and balcony. 2/10 High Street, Waratah is perfect for the growing family.