2/10 Hargrave Road,
Auburn, NSW 2144
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4328977
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SPACIOUS APARTMENT | WALK TO SHOPS, TRANSPORT & SCHOOLS!
Bright and spacious three bedroom apartment located on 2nd floor in a truly desirable location. Conveniently situated within walking distance to Auburn Railway Station, Auburn Hospital, Auburn Central Shopping Centre and several schools and parks.
- Spacious lounge room with access to huge balcony
- Separate, fully tiled dining room
- Open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances including under bench oven, cooktop and range hood
- Brand new carpet
- All 3 bedrooms have newly installed wardrobes
- Access to balcony from master bedroom
- Internal laundry
- Single lock up garage
For further details please contact Joe.
All information (including but not limited to the property areas, floor size, price, address and general property description) has been provided to Blueprint Property by third parties. We use our best endeavours to ensure that all the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained therein. All information displayed is current at the time of issue, but may change at any time.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Auburn
Lifestyle in Auburn
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Auburn? 2/10 Hargrave Road, Auburn could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.