2/10 Alan Street,
Cammeray, NSW 2062
$2,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4224174
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
UPPER DUPLEX WITH LEAFY OUTLOOK
Inspection Time: As Advertised, please contact agent
Lease Period: 12 Months or longer
Available: 9th January, 2021
Application: Apply online at: snug.com/apply/raywhitelowernorthshore
Parking: On Street only
This two bedroom upper duplex is positioned moments to all Cammeray has to offer. With a great leafy outlook this property has a large open plan living area and an additional sunroom. Just moments from the waterfront, Tunks Park, city buses, shops, cafes and ever popular Cammeray Public School.
- 2 Bedrooms, Master with Built-ins
- Good sized lounge flows to separate sunroom
- Bathroom with combined shower and bath
- Gas kitchen with dishwasher and washer/ dryer
- Separate dining
- Generous communal back yard
- Fast city commute by bus or car, close to shops, golf course, tennis courts and parks
"To apply for this property, please apply online at: snug.com/apply/raywhitelowernorthshore"
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
CLAIRE STULAJTER 0466 914 284
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
** Photography and illustrations are for presentation purposes only and should be regarded as indicative representations only.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cammeray
Lifestyle in Cammeray
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom property. 2/10 Alan Street, Cammeray is unfurnished and available to rent.