2/1 Wattletree Road,
Eltham, VIC 3095
$1,847 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 20th December 2020
Rent ID: 3413735
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Magnificent mud brick!
This double story mud brick townhouse is contemporary industrial living at its finest!
- Generous open plan living area with polish concrete floors and French doors opening to the gardens
- Solid timber kitchen with dishwasher and s/s appliances
- Powder room
The upper level features:
- Generous master bedroom with split system heating and cooling
- Study nook
- Bathroom with oversized shower and ample storage
Other features include
- Fully enclosed yard surrounding the unit
- Privacy! This unit only shares the block with one other (unit 2 is separated by dividing fence)
- TWO car spaces
- Storage shed
- double glazed windows
A short walk to the station, Catholic Ladies College, the center of Eltham and the life style benefits this brings.
1 Car port
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Eltham
Lifestyle in Eltham
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
2/1 Wattletree Road, Eltham, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Eltham.