2/1 Miller Street,
Sturt, SA 5047
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 2nd July 2021
Rent ID: 4450686
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
3 bed home in great location! Pets negotiable
Conveniently positioned adjacent local shopping precincts, public transport and local schools this property features the following:
- Main bedroom with built in robe and bathroom access.
- Carpet flooring throughout bedrooms
- Kitchen with dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
- Open plan living with plenty of natural light
- Single lock up garage plus single carport
- Outdoor alfresco entertainment area
- Garden Shed
- Established front and back gardens with lawned area at rear
- Westfield Marion Shopping Centre
- Darlington Primary School
- Foodland Darlington
- Seaview High School
- Pets negotiable
- 12 month fixed term lease available
- Rent to increase to $430 per week from the 23rd of September 2021
- SA water - tenants responsible for all water & supply charges.
All pets - big or small, soft or scaley, feathers or fur - must be listed on your application!
To book a viewing for this property: Simply click on the 'Book an Inspection Time' button.
If there are no suitable times available, please contact the agent direct to arrange an inspection. Please note you must register and confirm to attend the inspection.
To apply for this property go to https://2apply.com.au/agency/rwbrighton
1 Garage space
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sturt
Lifestyle in Sturt
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 2/1 Miller Street, Sturt is unfurnished and available to rent.