2/1 Ironpot Street,
Redbank Plains, QLD 4301
$1,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 19th November 2021
Rent ID: 3466829
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SPACIOUS AND BRIGHT
Fresh and bright, this modern 3-bedroom duplex is ideal for those seeking a spacious home in a convenient location without breaking the bank!
- Air-conditioned, open-plan kitchen & living space
- Ultra modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher
- Air-conditioned master, complete with ensuite
- Additional bedrooms feature built-in robes & ceiling fans
- Under-cover alfresco overlooking the generous fully-fenced yard
- Single remote access garage
- Generous, fully fenced backyard - perfect for the kids & pets!
- Walking distance to popular fast food facilities and a new Woolworths currently under construction
Ideally positioned for easy access to the motorway, shops and amenities, this fresh and modern home is waiting for you! APPLY TODAY!
*NOTE: Photos are indicative only. Layout and colours may vary slightly.
***Need help with your BOND money? You can make monthly instalments instead of paying your bond upfront. Please contact us to ask us how!
- Tenant responsible for all water use
- Lease available for 6 or 12 months
- Outside pet considered upon application
HOW TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
We have a user-friendly online booking system to make it QUICK and EASY to inspect a property.
Simply press the Book an Inspection Time button.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Redbank Plains
Lifestyle in Redbank Plains
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
2/1 Ironpot Street, Redbank Plains, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Redbank Plains.