2/1 Cowan Road,
Mount Colah, NSW 2079
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 19th May 2021
Rent ID: 2769452
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Modern 2 Bedrooms Apartment In Prime Location Available For Lease!!
Colah Grand apartments represents an exceptional opportunity for those seeking high standards of living and luxury home in upper north shore suburbs. It is well located to great public transport facilities: Mount Colah Railway Station is located 500 metres walking distance, serviced by City Rails North Shore Line. In addition, there are bus stops located on the Pacific Highway, with services operating between Mount Colah and Hornsby.
There are also many excellent schools surrounding this site: Mount Colah Public School, Hornsby Heights Primary School, Hornsby North Public School, Asquith Public School, Asquith Girls High School, Asquith Boys High School.
Main Features include:
- Open plan living and dining with fresh carpets throughout
- Stylish kitchen appointed with Caesar Stone benchtops, gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Spacious bedrooms both with built in wardrobes
- Bathroom with ceramic wall and floor tiles, mirrored vanity cabinet, bathtub
- Cleverly integrated internal laundry, dryer, gas heating and air-conditioning
- Video intercom with security and lift access
- Secured underground car space & storage cage
*Pets upon application approval
(Disclaimer - Photos may not be of specific or individual property, inspection is required to clarify specifications of each property.)
1 Car port
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mount Colah
Lifestyle in Mount Colah
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
2/1 Cowan Road, Mount Colah, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Mount Colah.