2/1 Barr Street,
Camperdown, NSW 2050
Available 6th November 2020
Rent ID: 4121200
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stylish One Bedroom Apartment
Designed by renowned architects Marchese & Partners International, this superbly appointed unit is one to savour .
An easy care layout coupled with abundant natural light,.
- Open plan living / dining with timber floors
- Great cross-ventilation flowing onto private balcony
- Gourmet kitchen with Caesar Stone bench top and stainless steel appliances
- Spacious bedroom, with built-in storage
- Modern contemporary bathroom
- Separate laundry
Low maintenance building facilities include a rooftop lap pool and BBQ area.
The innovative Biscuit Factory Soho District has been developed on the site of the former Weston's Biscuit Factory, which operated since the 1920's now provides the ultimate 'blank canvas' for a truly landmark inner west development which has redefined the Camperdown precinct.
The Biscuit Factory's incredibly central location provides the gateway to the inner west while being only 5 minutes from the Sydney CBD.
Lease Period: 12 months
Sorry, no pets
APPLY ONLINE by entering this link into your browser: https://t-app.com.au/hpbalmain
To register for an inspection, please submit your email enquiry via this advertisement and you will receive a link to register. Please note if you do not register, we cannot ensure that you are notified and updated on any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Camperdown
Lifestyle in Camperdown
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Camperdown is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 2/1 Barr Street, Camperdown.