2/976 Samford Road,
Keperra, QLD 4054
$2,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4571752
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This modernised two-storey townhouse screams lifestyle. Set against a leafy bushland backdrop, it makes a spacious easy-to-maintain property that's light filled throughout and positioned in a sought-after family neighbourhood.
The kitchen is positioned at the very heart of the home and is equipped with stylish gas fittings and island breakfast bar, including a freestanding Smeg cooker. Additionally, there are three good-sized bedrooms including an upper-level master retreat with walk-in robe, ensuite and access to its own private balcony.
* 3 Bedrooms
* Master retreat with high raked ceilings located upstairs complete with walk-in robe, ensuite bathroom and balcony
* Leafy bush land backdrop
* Open plan layout
* Private grassed garden, deck and large entertainment terrace
* Contemporary stone kitchen with breakfast island and gas fittings
* Air-conditioning, great storage and floating floors throughout
* Double lock-up garage plus visitor parking in the complex
Its tranquil setting is back from the road surrounded by nature and within minutes to local shops, park, buses and schools at Keperra, and close to Mitchelton's bustling cafe precinct. Located only 550m to Silvertop Street Park, 650m to Keperra Train Station, 650m to Great Western Super Centre and 1.2km to Mitchelton State Primary and High Schools.
Please Note: The terms of the General Tenancy Agreement that relate to this property including any special conditions are available at www.denovans.com.au and need to be reviewed prior to lodging an application form.
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Keperra
Lifestyle in Keperra
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Keperra? 2/976 Samford Road, Keperra could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse comes unfurnished.