Offers Over $500 per week
2/769 Pittwater Road,
Dee Why, NSW 2099
Rent ID: 4495733
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Central Dee Why Apartment
* For a private inspection or virtual tour of this property please contact the agent to arrange an appointment.
Cosmetically renovated two bedroom apartment, with new paint, carpet and blinds throughout, full bathroom and open style kitchen, living areas are filled with natural light and offer direct access to your east facing balcony.
Situated on the 1st first floor of a boutique building of only 12 apartments, with fresh neutral colours, it perfectly complements a flexible layout designed for effortless living and entertaining.
With only one common wall, this private apartment is flawlessly placed to enjoy those summer breezes and plenty of the serene north easterly light from balcony through to lounge.
Generous master bedroom offering built-in robes, the second bedroom can easily accommodate a double bed. The bathroom is a good size with an easy flow layout. There is also the added benefit of a long designated carport.
So close to Dee Why town centre and within a short stroll of supermarkets, Dee Why RSL, vibrant eateries and express city buses, as well as walking distance to Dee Why Beach
The property features:
- Freshly painted, carpets and blinds between tenancies.
- Two minute stroll to the village, supermarket and eateries
- Open plan living and dining area enjoys Easterly sunlight
- Easy flow to a covered East facing balcony
- Open style kitchen
- Spacious main with built-ins, full bathroom
- Carport, with space for additional storage
- Walking distance to playing fields, nature trails, transport, beach.
- Sorry no pets
1 Car port
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Dee Why
Lifestyle in Dee Why
2/769 Pittwater Road, Dee Why, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Dee Why.