2/569 Geelong Road,
Brooklyn, VIC 3012
$2,100 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 6th January 2021
Rent ID: 4170631
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Please contact our office immediately to arrange a private inspection.
Photo ID Required.
This two bedroom townhouses has everything on offer.
Comprising of two very generously sized bedrooms - one with ensuite and walk in robe and the other with semi ensuite and build in robe, open plan living/kitchen area complete with stainless steel appliances and stone bench tops. The spacious separate laundry, single lock up garage, water tank and a low maintenance private courtyard seal the deal!
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brooklyn
Lifestyle in Brooklyn
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Brooklyn? 2/569 Geelong Road, Brooklyn could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse comes unfurnished.