2/505 Rode Road,
Chermside, QLD 4032
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 15th November 2021
Rent ID: 3295855
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
RECENTLY RENOVATED ONE BEDROOM FULLY AIR CONDITIONED APARTMENT IN EXCELLENT POSITION
This recently renovated fully air conditioned apartment is in the middle of it all in between the Prince Charles Hospital/ Holy Spirit and Westfield Chermside. Perfect for recently graduated medical staff/ singles or couples.
This beautiful apartment is literally one 1 block from the hospital making it a very short commute to work for those working in the area.
- Modern fully appointed kitchen - Brand New
- Fully renovated throughout
- Separate bedroom air conditioned with ensuite bathroom - shower sink and toilet - Modern
- Combined Living, Dining and lounge area - air conditioned and full of light
- Located at the rear of the block - no noise from the road
- Laundry facilities onsite
- Under Cover Car parking - Carport
- Located in excellent position only 1 km to the hospital and 2 kms to Major Outlets
If you are looking for lifestyle, comfort and affordability you cannot go past this little gem, surrounded by an array of local cafes, bars, restaurants and shopping outlets you will feel right at home.
BOOK INSPECTIONS ONLINE -
Click on the "Book Inspection" or "Request an Inspection" Tab under the open for inspections times - Register your details and attend the inspection of your choice !
*** By registering for an inspection you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment. If no one registers for an inspection time - then that inspection may not proceed. If there are no times set for this property yet, STILL REGISTER and as soon as times are set, you will be advised of the date & time
The terms of the General Tenancy Agreement that relate to this property including any special conditions are available at www.churchillrealestate.com.au and need to be reviewed prior to lodging an application form
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Chermside
Lifestyle in Chermside
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Chermside? 2/505 Rode Road, Chermside could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.