2/374 Cliveden Avenue,
Corinda, QLD 4075
$1,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2285198
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Serene Surroundings with All the Benefits of a House
If the most important requirement for you is convenience where you can walk to everything, then this property must be at the top of your list. Situated within the esteemed community of Corinda, you will enjoy the benefits of being part of a vibrant village style community. Take advantage of the beautiful garden setting with space to relax and enjoy with tranquil setting. If golf is your game, you only have to stroll a few paces to enjoy a few rounds at the ever popular Oxley Golf Club.
This modern ground floor unit, set in a large well-maintained garden and is waiting to welcome you just in time for Christmas. Enjoy the benefits of a lovely garden and sitting outside and unwinding after a day in the office, or enjoying the comfort of full air-conditioning inside on those hot summer days. Tick the boxes with the following great features:
- Fully walled and gated offering great privacy and security
- Wired throughout for Foxtel and cable, smart TV points
- Airconditioned to ensure comfort
- Large living areas with wooden flooring
- Thoughtfully designed kitchen with great storage
- Main bedroom with built-in mirrored wardrobes
- Second bedroom or study
- Large bathroom with rainforiest shower
- External laundry
- Safety screens on windows
- Lovely low maintenance level yard
- Plenty of on- street parking
Feeling a world away from city life yet nearby the family friendly community hubs of Corinda, Graceville and Sherwood, the unit is positioned close to all major amenities including first-class schooling options such as St Aidan's Anglican, St Joseph's College, St Peters Lutheran and Christ the King Primary and a short walk to Corinda Primary School. 9 kms away from Brisbane's CBD this home positions you close by to a myriad of suburban amenities including popular cafes, restaurants, specialty stores, and close to reliable public transport options (both bus and train).
You don't need to connect the utilities as all water Consumption, Electricity and Hot Water to be invoiced via Arthur Conias Real Estate - power is connected for the two flats and there are individual meters for water, hot water and electrity.
This is certainly an opportunity to get excited about!
Go directly to www.arthurconias.com.au to book your inspect ion or register to join an existing inspection. You can choose a day and time that suits you. PLEASE NOTE if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
Application forms can be downloaded from our website at www.arthurconias.com.au. Once you have inspected the property, if you wish to proceed it is recommended you have the application form completed and provide to our representative at the inspection.
* Important * Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Arthur Conias will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing.
Property Code: 3951
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Corinda
Lifestyle in Corinda
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
2/374 Cliveden Avenue, Corinda, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Corinda.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how