2/361 Kent Street,
Sydney, NSW 2000
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4111537
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stylish Split Level Apartment in Sydney CBD with Parking
Spacious one bedroom apartment with parking in the heart of Sydney CBD. Gorgeous split level design, separating the living area from the bedroom. High ceilings and designer lighting. Floor to ceiling glass doors leading out to a private balcony overlooking tree-lined Kent St.
All of this creates a functional and attractive apartment, that feels more like a one bedroom. Near new timber floorboards, stainless steel appliances, lights, paint and blinds. This home looks and feels clean, modern and sophisticated.
This stylish apartment is located in the heart of the Sydney CBD close to Barangaroo, Martin Place, Pitt St Mall, Westfield Shopping Centre, QVB Building, Darling Harbour, King Street Wharf and China Town.
Property features include:
- Split level design
- Bedroom separated from the living area
- High ceilings
- Entertainers balcony
- Timber floorboards
- Stainless steel fridge, dishwasher & convection microwave/grill
- Practical, modern kitchen and bathroom
- Internal laundry with washing machine & dryer
- Ducted Air-conditioning
- Built in wardrobe and storage cupboard
- Car park stacker space
- Onsite Concierge & Security intercom
- Gym, Pool, Spa & Sauna
Please contact agent to book an inspection.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from Opendoor Property Management trading as Di Jones Lower North Shore. You will then receive a remittance from OPENDOOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, to confirm receipt of your deposit.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sydney
Lifestyle in Sydney
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Sydney? 2/361 Kent Street, Sydney could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.