2/312 Jamison Road,
Jamisontown, NSW 2750
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1479781
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MINUTES AWAY FROM PENRITH STATION, PANTHERS & M4
Nothing to do, just move on in. Centrally located so that you can walk to everything, its an ideal location. Two bedrooms with built ins, ensuite to master, tiled living areas with carpeted bedrooms. Air conditioned. Beautiful sliding shutters on the balcony to allow sunlight as you please. Full security block with secure undercover parking. No Pets.
- The property available dates are approximate and are subject to change without notice
- Each person over 18 residing at the property will be required to submit an application
- Applications are available at the open house.
- 1 Form Applications are not accepted by this office.
- The following information must be included with each application:
- Photocopy of applicants photo ID e.g. Drivers Licence/ Passport
- Current and previous rental references and current rental ledger
- Income Confirmation e.g. written work reference, copy of the last 3 payslips or income documentation. Self-employed applicants are required to provide a copy of the last 2 completed tax returns or a letter from your accountant. If you are with Centrelink we will need a copy of your Centrelink statement.
- On approval of an application, a holding deposit of 1 weeks rent is payable to our office by Direct Deposit, Bank Cheque or Money Order. At the time of signing the lease 4 weeks bond and an additional weeks rent is payable.
- Please note, no pets allowed in all townhouses, villas and units. For houses pets should be declared on application for owners approval.
Should you have any further questions please feel free to contact our office on (02) 4725 3100 or email@example.com
1 Garage space
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Jamisontown
Lifestyle in Jamisontown
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit in Jamisontown is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 2/312 Jamison Road, Jamisontown.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how