OFFERS FROM $320 per Week
2/274 Harborne Street,
Glendalough, WA 6016
$1,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4344881
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
HOW TO BOOK AN INSPECTION FOR THIS PROPERTY
If you would like to book an inspection for this property then simply scroll down past the description and click the Book an Inspection Time button and select from one of the available times.
Upon registering to view this property we will send you a welcome email along with an application form and also details on how to apply online
Inspection days/times dont suit? No sweat, just tick the box that says I cant find a suitable time or day and our leasing team will contact you within 24 hours to schedule an inspection for you. If you have a preferred time/day, please be sure to list them in the comment box before hitting submit. Happy house-hunting
Modern 1 bedroom townhouse, conveniently located close to shops, train, bus stations and freeway, with Lake Monger within walking distance!
- Open plan living with wooden flooring
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
- Main bedroom with reverse cycle air conditioning and built in robes
- Study nook
- Single carport and storage
- Security Alarm
- Rear private courtyard
- Sorry no pets.
Property Code: 25239
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glendalough
Lifestyle in Glendalough
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse in Glendalough comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 2/274 Harborne Street, Glendalough today!