2/250 Stanmore Road,
Stanmore, NSW 2048
$2,260 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3744996
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
All the Charm of Art Deco - VIDEO AND PRIVATE INSPECTIONS AVAILABLE
Located within a boutique block of 4 is this spacious two bedroom, ground floor unit has become available in the in the heart of Stanmore. Only a stroll away from Stanmore Station, Newignton College just down the road and a variety of cafes, shops and restaurants at your door step.
- Spacious ground floor unit
- Neutral colour scheme flowing throughout
- Polished Timber floorboards throughout
- Updated kitchen with gas cooking appliances
- Air conditioning unit in the dining and living area
- Large master bedroom and second bedroom both with air conditioning
- Tranquil communal backyard area
APPLY NOW BY ENTERING THIS LINK INTO YOUR BROWSER:
To find out more about this property or to arrange a private inspection, please contact James Middleton on (02) 8752 4503 / 0419 818 934.
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
As an investor it can be difficult to keep up to date with the market and current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio and how Harris Tripp can maximise the returns on your investment and introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investment Relations Team on 02 8752 4500 so far we have successfully introduced over 350 tenants to our properties in 2021 and continue to exceed our owners expectations by providing creative solutions and honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios
Please adhere to our Covid-19 Safety Plan In order to view the property all viewers must be registered with IRE or details are to be provided on site. You must follow the social distancing rules and maintain a distance of 1.5m from others at all times and you must be wearing a mask. Hand sanitiser will be also made available at the inspection.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Stanmore
Lifestyle in Stanmore
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit. 2/250 Stanmore Road, Stanmore is unfurnished and available to rent.