2/246 Howlett Street,
Currajong, QLD 4812
$1,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4442457
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Cosy in Currajong
This low-set duplex with a generous sized backyard, is neat as a pin and conveniently positioned close to schools, cafes, and shops. With 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom this quaint, completely renovated unit is the perfect low maintenance property for those with a busy lifestyle or just looking for a quiet retreat. Also Fully airconditioned for extra comfort.
Only a short stroll to OTTOS Townsville's favourite foodie market, is sure to please anyone looking to rent in the area.
*We do not accept 1Form*
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Currajong
Lifestyle in Currajong
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 2/246 Howlett Street, Currajong. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.