$380 - $400 Per Week
2/214 Lyons Road,
Drummoyne, NSW 2047
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3892590
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated Apartment In A Prime Location
This freshly renovated two bedroom apartment plus study/sunroom conveniently positioned in a prime location above a commercial space and close to public transport, parks and shops
- Freshly painted, new carpet and new timber flooring
- Two bedrooms with new carpet, sunroom/study off main
- Brand new kitchen with electric cooking, stainless steel appliances and ample cupboard and bench space
- Internal laundry facilities for front loader washing machine
- Neat and tidy bathroom with shower
- Ample on street parking available
- Walking distance to restaurants and moments to public transport
To find out more about this property or to arrange a private inspection, please call Johnathon Botsis on 8752 4516 or text 0419 656 435.
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
As an investor it can be difficult to keep up to date with the market and current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio and how Harris Tripp can maximize the returns on your investment and introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investment Relations Team on 02 8752 4500 we have successfully introduced over 900 tenants to our properties in 2019 and continue to exceed our owners expectations by providing creative solutions and honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios'
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Drummoyne
Lifestyle in Drummoyne
You could be living at 2/214 Lyons Road, Drummoyne before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- DEPOSIT TAKEN
- 1A/164 Lyons Road, Drumm...
- Offers Between $450.00 and $485.00 per week
- 12/12 Marlborough Street...
- Offers Between $390.00 and $420.00 per week
- 4/41 Marlborough Street,...