2/192 Crosby Road,
Ascot, QLD 4007
$1,380 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 3rd August 2021
Rent ID: 4496462
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious and secure apartment close to amenities
This apartment is positioned within walking distance of St Margarets School, Bartley Hill Reserve and Ascot Primary School.
Located at the back of the complex the property is quite and enjoys cross breezes. The expansive living space and over sized rooms will make this property high on everyone's list to rent.
The property features includes;
- Security screens throughout the property
- King size main bedroom with air conditioning, fan and built in wardrobes.
- King Size second bedroom with built in wardrobe.
- Large bathroom with shower over bath, internal laundry and separate toilet
- Large living and dining room with access to the balcony
- Kitchen with dishwasher and electrical stove/oven
- Open car space
Pets are considered upon application and subject to body corporate approval.
To book an inspection, simply click on "BOOK INSPECTION" or "REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION" and select your time. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment. An application link will be sent to you upon registering to attend an inspection.
Don't delay! Apply online through our website:- www.clarkrealty.com.au/rent/helping-you-rent/
connecting people with lifestyle solutions
License No. 3381782
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ascot
Lifestyle in Ascot
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
2/192 Crosby Road, Ascot, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Ascot.