$500 - $530 PW
2/176 Melville Road,
Brunswick West, VIC 3055
$2,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4222551
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Private Rear Unit
Neat 3 bedroom unit comprising of:
* 3 generous sized bedrooms with built in robes
* Master with walk in robe and ensuite,
* Main bathroom including bath and shower
* Kitchen with gas appliances
* Ducted heating throughout
* Rear courtyard
* Single car garage
Bordering Coburg, close to Reynard Street & Bell Street shops and bus services, with No. 55 tram at your doorstep.
Love&Co encourages you to apply via 1Form or using our interactive application form, email the property manager to retrieve this. If pre-approved by the landlord we will contact you directly to arrange a private inspection after lockdown.
Please DO NOT ATTEND ANY INSPECTION if:
You have travelled overseas at any time in the last 14 days to a country that is
listed as higher risk due to COVID-19. This is regardless of whether you have
You have come into close contact with a proven or suspected case of
COVID-19. This is regardless of whether you have any symptoms.
You are otherwise unwell with COVID-19 or 'flu like' symptoms (fever,
coughing, sore throat, fatigue, shortness of breath).
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brunswick West
Lifestyle in Brunswick West
Picture yourself living at 2/176 Melville Road, Brunswick West. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.