2/172 Thomas Street,
Brighton East, VICTORIA 3187
$1,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 11th March 2021
Rent ID: 3729625
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
From 750pw 1K Bond Furnished Bills Included
No employment or rental history needed!
Welcome to a beautiful modern apartment in an amazing location:
- Chadstone the Fashion Capital, St Kilda, Elwood and the CBD all within a 10-20 minutes drive.
- Enjoy one of the local restaurants only a few minutes away or take advantage of the fully equipped kitchen.
- During the evening unwind on your luxurious sofa and watch a movie on the 50" 4K TV with Free Netflix!
- All included - power, water, gas, wifi, furniture, appliances, linens, towels, starter supplies.
- Unlimited WiFi.
- Ground floor.
- Dedicated off street car spot.
- Minimum 1 week stay.
- From $750.00 per week. Enquire for a quote.
- Security Bond - $1,000.00.
- Credit Card
- Australian License or Passport
- No employment history needed!
- Guest registration with terms of stay must be signed
Please contact us to confirm availability. Our listings change extremely frequently and we may not be able to have the up-to-date availability listed here. Thank you for your understanding.
FEES & RATES
- A $200 cleaning fee (for a general clean) of the apartment will apply for each stay.
- Price may change depending on the season, long-term discount is possible, please inquire.
- Interim cleans are required for all stays that are longer than 6 weeks. An interim clean includes a general clean, fresh linen and towels.
- All stays longer than 4 weeks include a maximum utilities usage of $200 per month. Any excess usage is charged to you.
Rates start from $750 per week, please contact us for more information or to organise a personal inspection.
A beautiful two bedroom apartment situated within the sought after area of Brighton East in Bayside, Melbourne. Our apartment offers modern, spacious living with off road parking. Just moments away you will find public transport, restaurants and shops.
Only a short drive to:
- St Kilda Beach, Restuarants and Bars.
- Chadstone the Fashion Capital.
- Center Road Restaurants and Cafe's.
- Melbourne CBD (20 minutes).
- Monash University (only a 10 minute bus ride from the bus stop a 2 minute walk away).
This apartment is perfect for families, couples or solo travelers. If you are looking for a modern, safe and relaxing place to stay, this is it.
We have tried our best to provide everything that you could possibly need for your stay, regardless of how long you're staying and will always be available to lend a hand if you need it.
We look forward to hosting you soon!
This recently renovated modern apartment has plenty of space and has everything you need, with a washing machine, fully equipped kitchen and bathroom amenities, we have you covered!
With luxury in mind, the apartment boasts a heated bathroom, dressing table/desk and luxurious SatinJet shower to get you feeling great for the day!
BEDS - All beds are premium quality and very comfortable.
- Bedroom 1 has a Queen size bed.
- Bedroom 2 has 2 x Extra long single beds , but can be configured as a King size bed. This bed is a hotel system which zips up in the middle (you will not feel the zip at all).
- Bedroom 2 is configured as 2 x Extra long singles as standard. Reconfiguration of the bed due to late notice, or requiring us to come out to reconfigure the bed is pending availability and an extra fee. Please message us to request this.
- This bedroom also included a Dressing table/Desk.
- A portable cot with a comfortable fitted sheet is available by request and an extra fee. Please message us to request this.
- Ground floor, two bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment with private balcony.
- Fabulous cafes and restaurants within a 10 minute walk.
- Bus stop (1 minute away).
- Train station (10 minute walk).
- Free unlimited ADSL WIFI .
- 50" 4K TV with free Netflix.
- Off street parking for 1 car with plenty of free street parking available for other cars.
- Laundry - Washing machine and drying racks provided.
- Free tea, coffee, milk (self-service).
- Melbourne CBD (20 minutes drive).
- South Yarra / Chapel St (15 minute drive).
- St Kilda and Southland Shopping Centre (10 minute drive).
- Modern appliances and kitchen.
Contact us now to find out more or organise your personal inspection.
TO ENQUIRE ON THIS PROPERTY, PLEASE CLICK ON THE "Get In Touch" BUTTON, OR THE "Email Agent" BUTTON OR "Contact agent" BUTTON.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers or tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brighton East
Lifestyle in Brighton East
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 2/172 Thomas Street, Brighton East. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.