2/167 Ormond Road,
Hampton Park, VIC 3976
$1,499 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4180157
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Freshly painted and Brand new Carpet
Neat double story townhouse with brand new carpet and freshly painted will not disappoint. Features lounge with gas wall heater, timber floors, kitchen with gas cooking and also a powder room. Opens out onto the decking area and small rear yard.
Upstairs features two bedrooms both with built in robes, and central bathroom and toilet. Close proximity to Hampton Park shops and Narre Warren South P-12 College. Single Carport and at the rear of the block of units.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED FOR ALL INSPECTIONS.
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hampton Park
Lifestyle in Hampton Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
2/167 Ormond Road, Hampton Park, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Hampton Park.