2/165 Hotham Street,
East Melbourne, VIC 3002
$1,912 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4635550
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious, North Facing Boutique Security Building in Leafy Surrounds
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
This superbly presented apartment is located in the leafy heart of East Melbourne. Having been freshly painted throughout and with brand new carpets this property will be sure to impress!
- Spacious light filled living room leading to north face balcony
- Two double bedrooms, the master with build in robes.
- Large kitchen with meals area.
- Central bathroom with separate bath and laundry facilities.
- Off-street parking
- Security intercom
- Gas wall furnace heating
With the delights of Fitzroy Gardens moments away and the CBD within walking distance this apartment is sure to appeal.
APPLYING - Apply online via 1FORM. The application code will be emailed/texted to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Melbourne
Lifestyle in East Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in East Melbourne is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 2/165 Hotham Street, East Melbourne.