$270 p.w (Furnished, water incl.)
2/163 Baines Street,
Kangaroo Point, QLD 4169
$1,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4101259
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Furnished unit in prime location - Water included !
= FURNISHED & WATER INCLUDED =
This cosy 1 bedroom unit is located in the heart of Kangaroo Point, just 2 minutes walk to the City-Cat station as well as multiple bus stops.
CBD in 5 minutes !
Pacific Motorway is a stone throw away.
Lovely park at your door step, as well as grocery stores only around the corner; 5 minutes walk to the nearest Coles & 5 minutes drive to Buranda Shopping Center!
The unit is located in a quiet & friendly complex (total of 5 units), Good vibe with nice neighborhood!
Let's take advantage of:
- FURNISHED !
- Air conditioning to be installed in the lounge room!
- Good size bedroom
- Comfortable bathroom
- Open plan kitchen and dining area
- Big living room
- Backdoor balcony
- Owner provides a washing machine downstairs!!
- Own covered carport downstairs
- Sorry, no pets.
Combination of City living & still enjoy the tranquillity!
Please note: TV & microwave not included
Yes! Enquire Today!
*Please note: The images are indicative only and are presented for illustrative purposes. While we strive to present the actual condition of the property, we strongly suggest that prospective tenants take the time to visit the property before submitting an application.
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kangaroo Point
Lifestyle in Kangaroo Point
Want to live in Kangaroo Point? 2/163 Baines Street, Kangaroo Point could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit comes fully furnished.