2/157 - 159 Weld Street,
Beaconsfield, TAS 7270
$960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4170977
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Neat as a Pin!!
This detached 2 bedroom villa is in a quiet complex of 6, and offers low maintenance living within walking distance of shops, doctors, chemist and public transport and is perfect for a mature, retired couple/single wishing to downsize.
Offering 2 bedrooms, main with large built-ins, open plan living with dining space, separate toilet, good sized laundry, carport parking for one car and a garden shed. Sorry, property unsuitable for pets. Call today to arrange your inspection.
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Beaconsfield
Lifestyle in Beaconsfield
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
2/157 - 159 Weld Street, Beaconsfield, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Beaconsfield.