2/151 Glen Innes Road,
Inverell, NSW 2360
$640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4115785
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Tidy 1 Bedroom Unit on Albion Hill
This tidy 1 bedroom unit located on Albion Hill consists of open plan kitchen/dining/lounge area with fridge. Internal laundry. Bathroom with shower and toilet. Carport. Applications must be submitted and approved prior to inspections being conducted.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Inverell
Lifestyle in Inverell
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Inverell? 2/151 Glen Innes Road, Inverell could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.