2/137-147 Forbes Street,
Woolloomooloo, NSW 2011
$1,880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4600852
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LARGE 1 BEDROOM UNIT WITH SPACIOUS BALCONY, CARPARK STORAGE, INCLUDING ELECTRICITY
The Phone Code for this property is: 77695. Please quote this number when phoning or texting.
Located in a quiet street, this oversized 1 bedroom is 79 sqm. It has a large L shape balcony and a 15 sqm allotted undercover parking with Storage
This unit has a separate internal laundry room with a dryer. Across this internal laundry room is a sizeable kitchen with a new dish washer & ample of cupboards.
The kitchen opens to a dining space which is sufficiently distanced from the lounge area. A split cycle air condition next to the entrance to the bedroom
In front of lounge is the large sunny and airy balcony which look into a well-maintained courtyard.
The bedroom is well proportioned with build-in. There is a reasonable size ensuite attached with a bathtub and shower.
This apartment is short stroll to the vibrant Potts Point & Darlinghurst which offer a variety of famous cafes, restaurants & clubs. It is also a stone throw from the harbour restaurants of Finger Wharf and the luscious green at the botanical garden. Last but not least, it's only minutes walk to the City for work or shopping pleasure
Allotted undercover carpark with storage box
Internal laundry room with dryer
Spacious kitchen with new dishwasher and storage cupboards
Large sunny balcony facing a manicured courtyard
Bedroom with built in wardrobe and ensuite
Ventilated and reasonable sized bathroom with toilet, vanity, bathtub and shower
Floorboard in the lounge, dining & bedroom
Split cycle air condition
A short walk to the Potts Point & Darlinghurst, Woolloomooloo Finger Wharf, Botanical Garden and the City
Include electricity up to $500 per quarter
Minimum 6 months lease
Please make an appointment for viewing beyond the opening date(s) and hour
Due to Covid, Face mask is mandatory in addition to other COVID measures e.g. social distancing
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.
1 Garage space
- Wed Oct 20, 2021 03:00pm - 03:30pm
- Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:30am - 12:30pm
- Wed Oct 27, 2021 03:00pm - 03:30pm
- Sat Oct 30, 2021 11:30am - 12:30pm
- Wed Nov 03, 2021 03:00pm - 03:30pm
- Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:30am - 12:30pm
- Wed Nov 10, 2021 03:00pm - 03:30pm
- Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:30am - 12:30pm
- Wed Nov 17, 2021 03:00pm - 03:30pm
- Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:30am - 12:30pm
- Wed Nov 24, 2021 03:00pm - 03:30pm
- Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:30am - 12:30pm
- Wed Dec 01, 2021 03:00pm - 03:30pm
- Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:30am - 12:30pm
- Wed Dec 08, 2021 03:00pm - 03:30pm
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Woolloomooloo
Lifestyle in Woolloomooloo
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 2/137-147 Forbes Street, Woolloomooloo. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.