$200pw Book Online 24/7
2/136 Oaka Lane,
Gladstone Central, QLD 4680
$800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1496146
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
:: 100% AIR CONDITIONED INNER CITY TOWNHOUSE
:: Delightful townhouse with loads of living area
:: Two private courtyards, front and rear
:: Modern kitchen, and near new throughout
:: Unit fully air-conditioned
:: 2 bedrooms with built in robes and carpet
:: Tiled living area and Kitchen
:: Tucked away laundry with washing machine
:: Great location, Close to CBD, walk to all local restaurants and hotels
:: 500m to Woolworths and Gladstone Valley Shopping Centre
:: Available Now
:: YOU CAN NOW PAY OFF YOUR BOND ... ASK US HOW TO APPLY!
:: HERE'S HOW TO BOOK YOUR INSPECTION 24 HOURS A DAY ...
1. If you are on www.raywhitegladstone.com.au or www.realestate.com.au click on the BOOK INSPECTION button
2. When you book you will INSTANTLY receive confirmation of your appointment
3. Our Concierge Team will meet you at the property at the appointed time
4. DON'T MISS OUT ... BOOK YOUR INSPECTION RIGHT NOW!
:: APPLICATIONS WILL GENERALLY BE APPROVED WITHIN 24 HOURS (MONDAY - FRIDAY)
:: GENERAL TENANCY AGREEMENTS ARE TO BE SIGNED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF APPROVAL
:: OFFICE HOURS: MONDAY - FRIDAY 8:30AM - 5:00PM
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gladstone Central
Lifestyle in Gladstone Central
Want to live in Gladstone Central? 2/136 Oaka Lane, Gladstone Central could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- $260 Furnished in the CBD
- 35/17 Roseberry Street, ...
- $250pw Book Online 24/7
- 1/36 Glenlyon Street, Gl...
- $170pw Book Online 24/7
- 6/38 Yarroon Street, Gla...
- $260pw Book Online 24/7
- 11/94 Central Lane, Glad...