2/134 Carnarvon Street,
East Victoria Park, WA 6101
Available 3rd August 2020
Rent ID: 1187784
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SUPER TOWNHOUSE WAITING FOR YOU
Heres some more great features on offer:
- Modern living environment to relax in
- Clean and tidy environment
- Air conditioning in all rooms and living area.
- 3 bathrooms
- Convenience of a bath in the bathroom
- Double garage with internal access [save on getting wet unloading the groceries]
- Low, low maintenance yard to give you more leisure time
- Large bedrooms and two have ensuite
And on the location! Google Map will confirm the benefits of being close to either the city, public transport or the ever popular funky cafe strip of Albany Highway with the huge array of eateries, bars or coffee shops [the latter a ritual for many on Sunday mornings].
Quality rental accommodation typically gets snapped up.
Move in costs:
Rent: $1050.00 (two weeks rent)
Bond: $2100.00 (four weeks rent)
HOW TO APPLY: Please note that you must inspect property prior to applying. We accept 1Form.com.au applications if you have viewed the property. Porter Matthews Metro application forms are available at viewings, our office or our website. Application forms must be submitted in to our office with a cash holding deposit and all other required documents (as stated on application form cover sheet).
This property is open by appointment, please contact our friendly team to arrange a viewing at a time suitable for you.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Victoria Park
Lifestyle in East Victoria Park
Other houses in
East Victoria Park
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 2/134 Carnarvon Street, East Victoria Park before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom townhouse on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how