2/127 George Street,
Launceston, TAS 7250
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4556266
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Inner City Living
Fully furnished apartment positioned in the heart of Launceston's CBD.
Features and Benefits;
- Front balcony with city views
- Large timber lined sauna room
- Fully furnished apartment
- Easy access to the rear of the unit from the garage
Property Layout & Yard Features;
- Open plan kitchen and dining
- Spacious loungeroom
-Master bedroom suite with generous walk-in robe and stylish ensuite
-Two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Main bathroom offers a spa bath and a separate shower
-Powder room (separate toilet with basin)
- Separate laundry
- Secure undercover parking for 2 cars
There are few properties like this that come to the rental market, you will not want to miss this opportunity! You can enjoy living in the center of Launceston CBD but also feel the privacy the property has to offer. As well as a sauna and two off street car spots, we all know how hard central parking spaces are to find, and this property two!!
Lease Details and Property Connections;
- $750 rent per week
- $3,000 bond
- 12 months lease length
- Sorry pets are not suitable
- NBN connected
To arrange an inspection is very easy! To book a time to inspect the property, simply click on "book an inspection time" and select from the available times. By registering, you will be informed of any updates, changes, or cancellations for your appointment.
Tasmanian Government requires the use of the free Check in Tas app when doing a viewing, please make sure you have this app downloaded ready for the viewing. Once you have registered to attend a viewing you will be required to scan a unique QR code when entering the premises for a viewing, you will find the poster with the QR code located in the entrance for you to check in.
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Launceston
Lifestyle in Launceston
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 2/127 George Street, Launceston. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse is fully furnished and ready to make your own.